Monday, April 23, 2007

Time Travel (back in Flowduh: part deux)


i find myself in the land of oranges and mickey mouse for the third time this month. We traveled from LA and my internal clock is still there. Last night i laid in bed for hours with my eyes open, staring at the ceiling in the dark, convincing myself i'm tired. and not being convinced. it's only 3 hours difference but my prediction is it takes a month for me to get on schedule. While I was laying in bed, i thought - if traveling across the country gives you jetlag because of a 3 hour difference, time travel must seriously mess you up. you would want / have to sleep for years. it just seems not worth it to me. time travel = poned.

PS - there are giraffes outside my hotel.

PPS - happy belated B-earth day Dad (april 22nd)

No comments:

Post a Comment