Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sweet Home New Jersey


I'm home for 10 ENTIRE DAYS - and thus marks the longest consecutive amount of time I've been home in over 6 months. It's nice to be home but I barely recognize the house i grew up in. since i've been gone my parents completely renovated half of our house. I'm beginning to feel more familiarity with hotel rooms at this point (not a good thing) so this trip home is the perfect amount of time to recharge my batteries and for my parents to remember they have a son and see what he looks like.

Since the Hannah Montana tour began in October, I haven't really looked back and reflected on all that's happened save for a few quick blog entries. It's not something i like to do on a regular basis, but it's also important to see how far you've come and reminisce good times on tour. As i unpack my bedroom full of luggage i'm finding photos and other relics that bring back moments i'd forgotten about from the past 6 months. I'm grateful and very blessed by God to get to travel with so many great people. I'm happy to be home but within a few days I'll be anxious to get back out again. But for now...i stay in bed and eat cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment