Friday, March 7, 2008

The Barry Gibb Saga Continues...


Throughout the past year of my life I have had 3 chance run-ins with Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees. Just to refresh: Last spring I hit his BMW with a whiffle ball (strange.) Then in November we met briefly at a hannah montana concert (not as strange.) And then tonight Barry Gibb walked into our dressing room - as i was taking off my pants (super strange!) When I woke up this morning I did not think to myself that Barry Gibb would see me in my underwear. He brought his daughter to the concert and just wanted to stop in to say hello before the show. I quickly pulled up my pants and said hello, but really, at that point there was no way out of the social faux pax. Life is weird.

I will keep you posted with the next chapter in the Gibb Saga when our paths inevitably cross again.

No comments:

Post a Comment