Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Quarter Year’s Resolution

At the beginning of this year I decided to dabble in the art of New Year’s Resolutions for the first time in my life. After three fun run-ins with the fuzz in January for speeding and countless near-accidents, the obvious choice was: “To be a safer driver.” Well, ladies and gentleman, as our President once put it, ‘Mission Accomplished.’ You’ve read correctly, i am now successfully “world’s safest driver.” done.
I need a coffee mug.
Still only three months into 2007 I figured, why stop there? Which is why I’ve decided to work on the next item on my “list of awful things about me” list: my poor sense of time management. fo reals. it’s a family curse i somehow inherited as a fetus. i’m habitually thirty minutes late for everything (some of my friends have even dubbed the phenomenon “greg time.”)
i’m not off to a very good start considering I have a flight to L.A. in 24 hours for an indefinite stay and I haven’t even thought about packing; just blog writing.

...i should go.

*Remember, if you’re early, you’re on time. if you’re on time, you’re late. And if you’re late, you’re poned.

-gg

No comments:

Post a Comment